Saturday 31 October 2009

Book of Me LOs - October Challenge

This month's challenge was to make a page about 10 things we love, 10 things that make us smile and 10 things we like about ourselves. As usual, I've made my adaptations to suit the Dual BOM album I'm doing for Sean and myself.

Part 1: what makes us smile - kit "Fizz" by Club Scrap; font: Spin Cycle + Space Cowboy


Part 2: what we like about each other - kit "Chapter One" by Club Scrap; fonts: Stocky + Minion Pro


Part 3: 10 things we love - kit "Ivory Elegance" by Club Scrap; Font: Santana regular/black

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for letting me know about the broken link; I'm not sure why it wasn't working, as everything looked OK... Please let me know of any more problems, as I really appreciate it!
    I love your creative pages! And I'm amazed that you do so many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Petra, danke für deine Nachricht auf meinem Blog. Xtel ist wieder gesund und hat ihren Blog akutalisiert, du kannst den Blogtrain nun weiter verfolgen.

    LG Corinna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Petra: Thanks for the comment! Not doing much scrapbooking these days but am planning to start up again. You are doing amazing with the digital layouts - they are stunning!! I am still just dabbling - want to really clear out as much as I can = especially the paper - before I start this mode of scrapbooking.

    Aparna

    ReplyDelete