Friday 25 September 2009

Book of Me LOs

It's been a long time since something went into this blog but I did a lot of paper scrapbooking, finishing a wedding keepsake book for my friend Emily (which you can see on my website - click here and look down the links page for "Emily & Giles Wedding") and tried to keep up-to-date with my Book Reviews and Faithbook pages...
But now I'm taking part in the new Book of Me challenge with Club Scrap, doing a page for each topic for both myself and Sean. With three topics a months, that's quite a few pages and here are the September ones:

The first pair is on the topic of names I've used the CS Apothecary kit and one of the templates included and made the pages to match. Fonts: Andreas Typewriter and EK Lollipops


The 2nd pair is on the topic of roles in life. I used the CS Matrix kit and one of the templates that came with it. Font is LDC.


The third pair is on the topic of personalities. I used the CS Gimme a Ring kit and one of the quickpages that came with it. Font is Honey Script.

I've followed the same challenge some years back, doing a traditional scrapbook for myself only (for Sean this is the first time). So I'm trying to cover additional angles or changes in my pages and sometimes refer to what has gone before. You can see the old pages on my website (same link as above for Emily's book but page down to find the link called BOM).

1 comment:

  1. Cute pages, also wanted to say thanks for the reminder on the templet. Sorry brain farted and up loaded wrong file.

    ReplyDelete